USB drive images not showing PES19

sam_lilywhite

Ok, I’ve recently redownload PES19 for PS4 and procured a few option files to add in edit mode. I used to do this every year with a supplied usb drive bought from eBay. This time I did the same but the guy sent me the download via media fire which I unzipped and transferred to my fat32 formatted pen drive. The issue is my ps4 recognises the ted files but not the png images. I spent a long time talking to the guy (who uses windows and has sold hundreds of patches) but to no avail. I deleted and reformatted multiple usb drives and even reinstalled the game. I can open the WEPES folder on my Mac air and see all of the image files but for some reason my ps4 doesn’t recognise them. Any help please
mail

Are you sure the files aren’t for the Windows version of the game?
Did the PS 4 read these same files previously?
Are you sure they aren’t malware?

Hello, since I posted this I think I’ve got to the bottom of it. You’re right the vendor used windows to create the files and I’ve unzipped and downloaded on my Mac.. the ps4 sees all the files but not the images. I’m going to get a windows laptop and retry ! Thank you

You’re welcome.
Just to check - are you following these instructions?

Yes totally, I used to do this every year with no issue. This is the first time I’ve used a Mac to download

Back