PSN, PS, ACCOUNTS

Jmd7769

In regards to PSN, better make sure you never dispute a charge on your account for any reason. Your account will be permanently suspended for the dispute if it results in a charge back and you will lose EVERYTHING. All the money u ever spent wasted and most of what you paid for inaccessible because you cannot connect to PSN. I post this to warn others that if your account is compromised or you dispute one single transaction on your account, you could lose everything. I don't believe many people know this. Seems very unfair to me, almost like PS is stealing from you for something that may not be in your control. Anyway, be warned. Don't dispute any charges with your financial institution or you can lose everything. Hope this post saves someone's account and purchases. I don't see how that can be legal personally. I mean require a password change or additional authentication or block access to the things in the purchase that was disputed. But to lose access to everything? Messed up in my opinin. Be warned. I wish I knew this sooner. Id of sucked up the loss and just changed my security stuff like password and authentication requirements. I don't believe many people know this can happen so just and fyi and fair warning.

It would be strange if a user lost their account for disputing a charge but can see it happening if a user disputes all purchases with their bank & not Sony as that could be classed as fraud.
Thanks for the warning if they do.

It was one purchase, one time on an account of at least 18 years. So customer loyalty and good standing doesn't mean much apparently. Best just to change or upgrade your security info I guess and suck up the loss.

Hi ,I'm very disappointed by sony ! Imagine switching on ps5 and it says can't access the network ! Without doing anything I was kicked out and I lost all my games!! Tried to recover account but never received the link .Sent many emails to sony and there last reply was that they passed my problem to some experts !! And it's been a week without any reply from them ! So my ps5 at the moment is an ornament collecting dust !!
It is unfair as I bought the ps for 800 euros and have 400 euros games witch I can't play !! Thanks to sony !!!

They will have 100s if not 1000s of messages every day from customers worldwide so may take a while to investigate what happened. It may be your account was hacked.
Have you tried these links?

Back