Problems related to purchases, subscriptions and refunds with PlayStation Support

RetroVoyage

hi friends,
Asking for your help regarding: Issues related to purchases, subscriptions and refunds with PlayStation Support.
I bought my son a PS5 last week and it's been a nightmare ever since!

Purchases:
1. Playstation Plus Extra subscription & upgrade to Deluxe
2. Purchase of content for FORTNITE (by the son without my permission and my approval)
3. Purchase of additional content for Fortnite (by the son on my wife's card and this time with her approval and approval)

Request for cancellation and refunds.
For transactions:
1. Downgrade plus plan back to EXTRA
2. For the purchases made on my card without authorization.

I talked to the support regarding the above detail and apparently the case has been taken care of.
A day later, all of my son's purchases were removed from the game by Epic including the additional purchase made on my wife's card, which was never requested for a refund. All the items are gone!!!
I spoke to Playstation support again and they sent me to Epic because they claimed it was an Epic Games problem.
After emails with Epic games they checked the case and the answer was that Playstation requested a refund including the transaction on my wife's card and I never received a refund and the v-bucks were removed from my account.
Today my son got into the PS5 and tried to play Extra Plan games without success. After checking the account I discovered that the subscription plan was canceled and is no longer valid. Paid subscription for a whole year!

Current status: Right now the situation is most of the services and content were canceled and I did not receive a refund for them.

I am frustrated, and really need advice how can i solve this issue.
I there worldwide support for playstation exept the region support?
Thanks

Last edited:
It may take a few days for the refund to happen. If it’s been some time then you’ll either need to contact support again or initiate a chargeback via the bank/card used to pay for PS+

Hi Anankha,
thanks for you reply.
i tried to do that but unfortunately after waiting for long time to support will answer my call they hang up immediately without a chance to explain the issue.
first i thout it was by mistake by i tried 2 more times and it was the same.
is there global support when your support in your region acting like this?
Thanks

Not that I’m aware. If Sony do not refund or reinstate the ps+ then you may have to contact the payment method (bank or credit card) for help.

Back