Network issue ...cant log into my ps5 account

Ricoh

Hi ,I'm very disappointed by sony ! Imagine switching on ps5 and it says can't access the network ! Without doing anything I was kicked out and I lost all my games!! Tried to recover account but never received the link .Sent many emails to sony and there last reply was that they passed my problem to some experts !! And it's been a week without any reply from them ! So my ps5 at the moment is an ornament collecting dust !!
It is unfair as I bought the ps for 800 euros and have 400 euros games witch I can't play !! Thanks to sony !!! It seems I have to give up and loose all my games and achievements!! As no 1 can help me .

Was the account hacked? If they changed the email address & turned on 2 factor authentication then Sony may not be able to help. I know Microsoft can’t/won’t.
Can you access the account via Sony.com Or PlayStation.com? Can you use a different recovery option like text or another email address?

I tried the recovery option but I never received the link to re set password..
Thanks for your help

I take it you checked any spam & trash folders?
Do you have the option for using other recovery methods like text or a different email address?

Back