Console sharing and PSPlus…

Houghton19

Hi all, new here….. I’m not a huge gamer so don’t know all the ins and outs with the PlayStations and PS plus. I have been a subscriber for quite a while so have a big collection of games from in there, I currently have premium.

My son is 7 and is a lot more active on the PlayStation than me. Last Christmas we bought him his own PS5 for his bedroom. I logged into his PS5 using mine as the main user, then added his account.

Every time he wants to jump from my PS5 downstairs to his upstairs I have to go into my account, (on his PS5) go into enable sharing on this machine, download all my certificates, log back into his account and then download them again on his…… then when he wants to use the downstairs PS5 we have to do the same again but in my console. This is pretty much every time he swaps.

Also a add on question, is it possible for him to use the cloud function on mine so that if he starts a world on Minecraft or a tournament in FC24 on one console then continue on the other…… or would I need to have him signed up to the lowest ps plus to get that for him? Thanks.

Back